The new 6,000 m² Centre includes:
- Reception / Recreation Area / Training Room – an exciting building to form the core of our new state-of-the-art facilities with table tennis and pool table too (deposit required for eqpt and 50p per pool game).
- Dining Room, Kitchen, Meeting Rooms – an attractive pine-clad facility to prepare and enjoy good home cooked food – and a place for 300 to meet for conferences.
- 6 Bedroom Wings accommodating 8 groups and up to 300 guests – contemporary rooms with en suite bathrooms, and facilities for various kinds of disabilities and special needs. Each wing has its own group lounge with kitchenette.
- Sunset outlook with south facing views across a large lake.
- High quality environmentally sustainable buildings.
Whitemoor Lakes enjoys one of the most spectacular, yet easily accessible settings of any residential facility; able to accommodate groups from 12-300 people.
Offering southerly views over pristine lakes, a favourite with migratory and indigenous birds, the centre is on the very edge of the National Forest; situated off the A38 just 10 miles north-east of Birmingham, only a few minutes from the M6 Toll Road and adjacent to the National Memorial Arboretum.
Whitemoor Lakes and Action Centres UK/NAYC have a combined experience of over 50 years in looking after people. Organising and hosting residential holidays for almost 300 affiliated youth groups across Northamptonshire, decades of running youth leader training courses and welcoming around 150,000 people from around the World to our centres each year, has given us a unique insight into how best to help groups achieve the aims of their residential whilst providing the right environment for positive and long lasting impact.
Our ‘not-for-profit’ value for money pricing, quality all en-suite accommodation and friendly service, is streets ahead of other providers across the country. More and more group leaders are telling us how much better their time with us has been than at their previous centre. Our high level of return visits are testimony that we must be doing something right.
Whether a group of 12 to an entire school year group of 200 or an international event for 300, all are perfectly suited to the purpose designed facilities at Whitemoor Lakes.
Visitors come from Christian, education, charity, faith and community sectors with the Centre comfortably accommodating a number of groups at the same time – see you soon.