A refreshing alternative, delivering more than you have come to expect from an outdoor centre.
At Action Centres UK we know why you go away on a residential experience, what is important and what makes it work for you. More and more schools are telling us how very different we are from their current provider and ask why they had not heard of us before. They are pleasantly surprised and reassured to find there is in fact an alternative.
Pioneer Activity Centre provides:-
- Private and secure accommodation whether you are a class of 12 or a year group 250+ pupils.
- Accommodation that is self contained or immediately adjacent to your class mates with a meeting room large enough for everyone to meet together.
- Private activity sessions where only your class or school work together enjoying themselves, thereby encouraging self-esteem and promoting community within your school.
- Modern accommodation that achieves the highest of safety standards ensuring teachers can relax, secure in the knowledge their children are safe and secure (no ground floor windows to escape through).
- Your own dedicated tables at each meal ensuring your group benefit from the experience of sitting down and eating together.
- Free WiFi access across most of the centres buildings.
ACUK has always been committed to providing students with exciting opportunities to grow in confidence, in character and in community. Whether it’s through taking a ‘leap of faith’ from a 30-foot pole or taking to the water for the first time in a canoe, students are encouraged to take a step beyond their current achievement, rise to new challenges and celebrate their success.
Grow in confidence, in character and in community with Action Centres UK.
At Pioneer Centre we aim to create residential programmes that will achieve the following simple outcomes for students and young people:
To have fun • To learn new skills • To become more motivated as individuals
To take part in new and enriching experiences
To discover more about themselves and their capabilities
To learn to support and value others &
celebrate their successes as well as their own